Being a member of our Foundation Trust gives you opportunities to become involved and have a say in how our services are developed.
Membership is free and you can be involved as little or as much as you like.
As a member you can:
- Receive our Partnership Matters members' magazine twice year
- Take part in events and attend Council of Governors
- Voice your opinion and help to influence the development of services in your local area
- Vote in elections for Governors
- Stand for election to become a Governor and represent members of our Trust
- Claim discounts on www.nhsdiscounts.com
Any questions or queries?
Contact the Membership Office
Telephone: 01707 253903
Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust