Become a member
We truly value the support and insight our members give us and we are encouraging more people to join our growing membership
Our members enable us to strengthen our bond with our local communities and stakeholders assisting us to truly understand our local health economy and what our services mean for you. People become members for many reasons; some join because they are interested in supporting a local service which helps people in their local community, others may experience, live with, or know someone who is affected by mental and physical health issues or have a learning disability and some because they want greater involvement the Trust.
Becoming a member helps to support a range of activities which are vital for the development of local services. We truly value the support and insight our members give us and are able to deliver better services because of them.
Get your friends and family to join us and make a difference
As a Trust we welcome diverse opinions and always need new members to assist us on our journey from Good to Great. You may already be a member of our Trust but we would ask you to talk to your family, friends and neighbours and encourage them to get involved.
Benefits of membership
- Receive Partnership Matters members' magazine twice a year
- Advance information about events and public meetings
- Opportunity to have your say and to make a positive contribution to HPFT’s services and the way we are run
- Information about the role of members and governors
- You can stand for election to the Council of Governors and represent members of our Trust
- Claim discounts on www.nhsdiscounts.com
Membership is FREE and open to everyone over the age of 14 - there is no upper age limit. So why not join us today?
Contact the Membership Office Tel: 01707 253903 Email: email@example.com