07 Jun 18 - 07 Jun 19
Healthy, safe and connected
On Friday 15 June 2018 9.45am - 4pm the Trust is organising a carers event at HPFT, The Colonnades, Beaconsfield Road Hatfield AL10 8YE.
All carers, volunteers, clinical staff and members of the Trust are invited to this interactive day on carers' safety, staying healthy, connected and supported.
The day will focus on:
- understanding how we can improve carer safety
- learning from serious incidents and carer involvement
- enhancing relationships between staff, services users and carers
- local third sector support
- one to one drop-in for carers (pharmacist/ benefits advice)
Refreshments and a buffet lunch will be provided
To register go to: email@example.com or tel: 01727 804418