Your InvolvementPlease click the links below to read about the range of ways that you can become involved with the work of the Trust and have your voice heard in the way that our services develop. Should you wish to speak to someone directly please contact: Sophie Taylor, inclusion & Engagement Manager: email@example.com or call 01727 804761
Service User and Carer Involvement
Having your say
A-L Links to other websites
M-Z Link to other websites
Making your wishes known
Concerned about someone?
• Meeting your local governor
• Learning days, half days and evening sessions which will include information on current services and developments.
• Helping us to develop better information for the public about our services and plans
• Helping the Trust to promote good mental health in the community
• We also have a Stakeholder Reference Group - click here for more information