CAMHS Recruitment Open Day
3rd August 19
For more information contact us using the details below:
- Come along to our open day and discover why HPFT is an outstanding place to work.
Date: Saturday 3 August 2019
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00pm
Location: Forest House, Harper Lane, Radlett, WD7 9HQ
Be part of something outstanding.
In May 2019 Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust became one of just five mental health and learning disabilities NHS trusts in England to be rated outstanding by the CQC.
The Trusts Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) is an award winning service and has received specific CQC recognition as being outstanding in 3 categories (Caring, responsive and well-led) we credit this to the outstanding people we have delivering care to our service users
You will be supported from day one and we will invest in your on-going training and development in order to ensure you excel in your career at the trust. As a University Trust, we have close links to the University of Hertfordshire and we provide excellent learning and development opportunities to all staff for their career progression.
We are committed to helping staff to keep a work-life balance and so will welcome applications from you if you are seeking to work part-time or under flexible working arrangements.
We have a range of opportunities for Registered Nurses, Occupational Therapists and Healthcare assistants to join our CAMHS inpatient Unit. In return we can offer you an outstanding career at one of the best mental health trusts in the country.
Roles we are seeking to recruit to
We are seeking to recruit in to a number of roles across the service.
- Nursing Team Leader
- Staff Nurse
- Charge Nurse
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Support Worker
- Trainee Nursing Associate
- Senior Occupational Therapist
Come along to the open day to learn more find out if we have the right role for you, if we do we will arrange for you to come back for an interview.
Here’s a flavour of what we have to offer
As a University Trust we recognise the importance of supporting our workforce to deliver the right care in the most effective way. That means making sure staff can access outstanding learning and development opportunities whilst pursuing their careers within the Trust. This includes
- A structured leadership and management development programme
- A ‘one-stop’ induction programme for all new staff – introducing you to the Trust, our values and our service
- A coaching network where trained coaches throughout the Trust are matched with staff of all disciplines to provide a powerful development opportunities
- A wide range of Continued Professional Develop (CPD) opportunities, working with partners – such as University of Hertfordshire, University of Bedfordshire, Anglia Ruskin University and University of Essex – to deliver training and development programmes and support
We are committed to helping staff to keep a work-life balance and so will welcome an application from you if you are seeking to work part-time or under flexible working arrangements.
Our Health Hub helps improve staff health and wellbeing across the Trust – encouraging staff to step away from their work and think about their own health. This includes
- Workshops, challenges and social events throughout the year
- Confidential and safe forums where staff can talk about the emotional impact of their work
- A equality and diversity staff network providing support to all staff
- Mindfulness bite size taster session
- Mini health check
- Free, confidential counseling services 24/7
- Reduced gym rates at a number of local health clubs/gym
- PAM life: our online personal health management resource which allows staff to set goals, track progress and develop specific tailored programmes
In addition to the generous pension and annual leave that comes with NHS employment, the trust offers additional benefits to our staff including a salary sacrifice scheme enabling staff to drive a brand new car or purchase a new bike as well as an HMRC scheme enabling savings on registered childcare costs
Want to learn more?
Then please come along to the open day to have a look around and have chat with members of the CAMHS team to find the perfect role for you.