My Care Record introduced at HPFT
26 Nov 18 - 25 Nov 19
A system allowing health and care professionals directly involved in the care of service users to access information about them from their GP record is being introduced for some Trust services in west Essex and Hertfordshire at the end of November.
The system, called My Care Record, will bring numerous benefits for service users and clinicians including:
- better co-ordinated and seamless care
- quicker diagnosis and treatment
- more time to spend on clinical care
- less paperwork and less repetition
- fewer unnecessary clinical tests
- more accurate prescriptions
Service users can opt out through their GP practice if they wish.
Printed posters and leaflets will be displayed in participating areas of HPFT in service user areas.
You can find out more by visiting:
West Essex service users:
East and North Herts service users: