HPFT Recovery Conference – now in its 15th year!
03 Nov 21 - 01 Jan 01
On Thursday 4 November, our annual Mental Health and Learning Disability Recovery Conference (now in its 15th year) is taking place. This is a special time where we bring together Experts by Experience, Service Providers, and international speakers to share and celebrate stories of hope and recovery.
At this year’s online event, year we are delighted to be joined by Dr Roberto Mezzina (Director of Mental Health in Trieste, Italy), Dr Yael Mazor (Senior Lecturer in Social Work at Sapir College) plus contributions from:
- New Leaf Recovery and Wellbeing College
- an update from a Community Recovery project in Watford
- a Choir (or two)!
- Workshops for Carers from Carer’s in Herts
- a Mindfulness Session from Mind In Mid-Herts
- the voice of young people from HPFT’s Young People Network talking about Body Image and stories of hope and survival in relation to Suicide from Herts Mind Network
- and much, much more!
The Recovery Conference is from 10.30am – 4pm, and to reserve your place please click on the following link (booking closes at the end of the day tomorrow):
We look forward to seeing you there!