Our Spiritual Care Team are available to provide spiritual support, should you feel that this would be helpful. Our chaplains can help you use your spirituality more confidently, whatever your tradition, religious background or beliefs, at any part of your journey to recovery. They are are non judgmental and will not inflict their beliefs on you.
Our spiritual care team offers:
- A listening ear
- A caring non judgemental approach
- Confidential support
- Assistance in exploring your own spirituality
- Support if you wish to practice your own faith whilst in our in-patient services
- Compassionate support during a crisis
- Support for carers
- Support is also available for any staff on request
How to contact us
If you would like to contact any member of the team please speak to a member of staff and they will get in touch with us.
Alternatively you can contact them direct on:
Tel: 01923 633296
The Spiritual Care Service operates Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm