The Integrated Governance Committee
The Integrated Governance Committee leads the development and monitoring of
quality and risk systems within the Trust to ensure that quality, patient safety and risk
management are at the heart of all Trust activities. The committee ensures
that appropriate risk management processes are in place to assure the Board that
risks are being identified and managed within the Trust. It also develops systems and processes to ensure that we are compliant with the registration requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
The committee makes sure that the treatments and services that we provide are appropriate, reflect
best practice, represent best value for money and are responsive meet people's needs.
The committee also ensures that service users' views and experiences are reflected in the way our services are delivered.
- Sarah Betteley, Non-executive Director
- Loyola Weeks, Non-executive Director
- Susan Young, Interim Executive Director People and Organisational Development
- Keith Loveman, Deputy Chief Executive and Executive Director Finance
- Karen Taylor, Executive Director Integration and Strategy