Our Adult Community Mental Health Services are the main point of contact for the majority of the Trust's service users. The teams provide support, including home based assessments and treatment, for a wide range of mental and physical health issues and learning disabilities. They are based in local communities so that they can be accessed easily and quickly and are integrated or work closely with the County Council in order to provide joint health and social care.
Community Services comprises of the following:
- Adult Community Mental Health Services
- Community Eating Disorders Service (CEDS)
- Community Perinatal Team
- PATH - Psychosis: Prevention, Assessment and Treatment in Hertfordshire
- Hertfordshire Wellbeing Service (IAPT)
- Essex Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT): Health in Mind (Mid Essex)