As a busy NHS Trust, with a wide range of hospital and community-based services, we are always looking for experienced and skilled healthcare professionals and administrators to join our bank team and help us provide high-quality care to our service users.
Working across 60 sites in Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Norfolk and North Essex means that we can place staff locally – reducing travel time and costs and helping you to work in a way that suits your circumstances.
Perhaps you are a working parent, have carer responsibilities or other commitments. Maybe you are thinking about returning to work after a break or want to adjust your work-life balance. Perhaps you’re unsure what health career to follow, or you want to sample a different role. Maybe you’re about to take a gap year and want some admin experience, or you don’t want to commit to a permanent post. Perhaps you just want to earn some extra income.
Whatever your reason for wanting to work in a convenient and flexible way, we can offer you a wide range of temporary opportunities.
Why join HPFT’s bank team?
- Keep your skills up-to-date and develop new ones
- Gain additional experience and knowledge
- Keep your professional registration current
- Competitve rates of pay and paid annual leave
- Flexible working days or hours
- Stepping stone back into employment
- Career opportunities within the Trust
- Local work available across Herts, Bucks, Norfolk and North Essex
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Access to some staff benefits
- Access to our unique health and wellbeing hub
- Eligible to join the NHS pension scheme and access to a number of NHS discounts and benefits
- Access to our online Bank management system for e-bookings and e-timesheets, enabling you to book shifts to suit your needs
- Support to help you through induction and your first few weeks at the Trust
All our bank workers are treated as part of the HPFT team – a team of skilled professionals who live our values and put our service users at the heart of all that they do.
If you’re interested in joining our team on a temporary basis, please look at our vacancies or contact our temporary staffing office on 01438 286040/286038.