Health and wellbeing
We offer a Health Hub which helps improve staff health and wellbeing across the Trust – encouraging staff to step away from their work and think about their own health. This includes
- Workshops, challenges and social events throughout the year
- Confidential and safe forums where staff can talk about the emotional impact of their work
- A equality and diversity staff network providing support to all staff
- Mindfulness bite-size taster sessions
- Mini health checks
- Free, confidential counselling services 24/7
- Reduced gym rates at a number of local health clubs/gyms
- PAM life: our online personal health management resource which allows staff to set goals, track progress and develop specific, tailored programmes
- A quarterly staff magazine where staff can share stories and inspire others. See the October edition. See the July edition.
'I had a mini health check through the Health Hub. I absolutely would recommend it to others. It was helpful, practical and sensitively done.'
'I think it’s a really good idea for HPFT to offer this mini health check service to all staff and I would definitely recommend it to other staff members'