Share your views on autism assessments for adults in Hertfordshire
06 Jan 20
Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) together with East and North Hertfordshire and Herts Valleys Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT) are undertaking a review into the autism assessment pathway and support available following diagnosis in Hertfordshire.
Hertfordshire is committed to supporting people on the autism spectrum and ensuring they receive support to enable them to live happy, healthy and independent lives within their communities. This review will focus on adult diagnosis (those aged over 18) and will inform the future delivery of services for people on the autism spectrum.
HCC will collect information from adults on the waiting list for an autism assessment, adults already diagnosed, families, carers and professionals.
How can you help?
HCC want to hear from as many people as possible. Please let people know about the questionnaires and encourage them to complete one before 6 February 2020.
- For professionals: https://surveys.hertfordshire.gov.uk/s/QuestionnaireforProfessionals/
- For people on the waiting list for an autism assessment: https://surveys.hertfordshire.gov.uk/s/forpeopleonthewaitinglistforanautismassessment/
- For carers and those supporting people with ASD: https://surveys.hertfordshire.gov.uk/s/forCarersofthosediagnosedwithASD/
- For those diagnosed with an autism spectrum condition: https://surveys.hertfordshire.gov.uk/s/forpeoplediagnosedwithanautismspectrumcondition/
- All questionnaires: https://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/AutismReview
Alternatively please telephone 01438 844686 or email IHCCT.Admin@hertfordshire.gov.uk where you can also request paper copies of the questionnaire.