- HPFT services rated Good by Care Quality Commission
- Dementia Action Week: learn more about dementia and what you can do to help yourselves or others
- HPFT celebrates Mental Health Awareness Week
- Thumbswood Mother and Baby Unit celebrates Maternal Mental Health Awareness Week
- Staff survey shows HPFT one of the best places to work in mental health
- Junior doctors’ strike 11 – 15 April
- Get prepared for the Easter weekend
- NHS England’s Chief Nursing Information Officer and Director of Digital Clinical Safety visits HPFT.
- World Autism Acceptance Week: HPFT pharmacist has autism educational article published in the Pharmaceutical Journal
- We are extending the way we communicate with service users
- HPFT is first NHS Trust in the country to launch a pioneering app supporting victims of domestic abuse
- Junior doctors’ strike 13 – 16 March 2023
- HPFT Consultant Psychiatrist awarded €7.5 million funding grant to research the risks of harmful internet use among teenagers
- Celebrating a pioneering new service during Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Mental Health Nurses Day 2023
- Proud to support Children’s Mental Health Week 6-12 February
HPFT Healthy Living Fair for Service Users and Carers 21 February 2023
- Report finds high standards of care at mental health unit for older people
- Medication Without Harm Event - 25 January 2023
- Looking after your mental health and wellbeing through winter
- Local NHS under great pressure
- Royal College of Psychiatrists (RCPsych Awards 2022) and Health Service Journal (HSJ Awards 2022)
- Carers Rights Day - Caring costs
- Get healthy with HPFT this December!
- CQC recognises many improvements in services at Forest House Adolescent Unit as rating increases to Requires Improvement
- Celebrating Black History Month 2022
- Annual General Meeting 2022
- Support at work has helped me deal with hearing issues
- Conference to focus on recovery and mental health
- International Week of Deaf People
- Her Majesty The Queen – statement from our Chief Executive and arrangements for our services on Monday 19 September
- Pioneering work on show at national health conference
- Two new Non-Executive Directors appointed at HPFT
- Going back to school
- Well-being summer camp welcomes visitors
- World Patient Safety Day - Medication without harm
- Warriors of Well-being set up summer camp
- Managing exam results day
- Work of Young People's Council in spotlight on International Youth Day
- Finishing exams and the summer ahead - how to manage
- Trust celebrates HSJ Awards shortlist double
- Ten ways to take the stress out of summer
- Trust clinical psychologist wins national award
- New well-being garden to help improve care environment
- Key roles secured for Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust clinicians
- Thinking about a career as a Registered Learning Disability Nurse?
- Learning Disability Week 2022
- Trust expert’s work on mental health tribunals shortlisted for national prestigious award
- Carers Week 2022
- Watford Memory Support Centre proves huge success with local dementia community
- International Nurses Day 2022 – Celebrating our incredible nursing staff
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- Maternal Mental Health Awareness Week - The Power of Connection
- Trust launches Green Plan to tackle Climate Change
- New art display expresses thoughts of life beyond prison
- Share your thoughts about our depression pathway
- Have your say on community mental health services in Hertfordshire
- Trust staff survey welcomes ‘excellent’ set of results
- CQC publishes inspection report on services at Forest House Adolescent Unit
- World Bipolar Day
- HPFT colleague successful in securing one of eight national HOPE(S) Specialist Practitioner roles
- Success at South Eastern Division Royal College of Psychiatrists awards 2022
- Celebrating Mental Health Nurses Day
- Why LGBTQIA+ history month?
- Have you ever considered a career in mental health?
- Lexden Physical Health Clinic – making a difference…
- We’re still celebrating LGBTQ+ History Month.
- International Day of Women and Girls in Science - meet Verity, Research Associate and RADiANT Network Manager
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week – Forest House: recruitment event 22 February 2022 at 10am
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week – our Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Race Equality Week 2022 – Inclusion at HPFT
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week 2022 – HPFT CAMHS Youth Council
- HPFT Professional Nurse Advocate graduation: the class of February 2022…!
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week - meet Amy, Team Leader for Broxbourne’s MHSTs...
- Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week, 7-13 February
- National Apprenticeships Week 2022 – 7-11 Feb 2022
- LGBTQ+ History Month 2022
- “Long COVID: Moving Forwards” – a free webinar – 17 January at 1pm
- Christmas and New Year 2021 - we're here to help...
- Care Quality Commission publishes inspection report on services at Warren Court
- Dr Rashid Zaman receives Presidential Medal!
- Grief Awareness Week
- International Volunteer Day – 5 December 2021
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2021
- Introducing Karen Taylor, HPFT's new Chief Executive Officer
- Carers' Rights Day 2021
- HPFT winners at the Royal College of Psychiatrists Awards 2021!
- Physical Health Conference 2021
- HPFT Recovery Conference – now in its 15th year!
- Stress Awareness Week 2021
- CAMHS DBT Service Nursing Times Award Finalists!
- World Mental Health Day 2021 – ‘Mental Health in an Unequal World’
- Celebrating success at the PPiMH Awards
- Simulation Hub Facility Launched!
- Join our 15th Annual Hertfordshire Recovery Conference
- ‘From Grief to Hope’ - HPFT’s World Suicide Prevention Day online conference
- New national role for HPFT Chief Executive
- New Chief Executive appointed at Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT)
- NHS Service launches free Dealing with Depression webinar
- Staff honoured on NHS and Frontline Workers' Day
- Join HPFT's online Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday 21 July 2021
- Chief Executive to step down from Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust after 16 years
- New Leaf Recovery and Wellbeing College launches new website
- Volunteers Week, 1-7 June 2021
- Maternal Mental Health Awareness Week 2021
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2021
- Experience of Care Week
- #NHSbookclub is Back!
- Muslim Women's Day 2021
- National Day of Reflection - 23rd March 2021
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation mental health trust wins prestigious Health Service Journal Award
- HPFT’s Blue Box Project – supporting physical health in a mental health setting
- 2020 Staff Survey Results - celebrating another year of great results
- Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Celebrating Mental Health Nurses Day 2021
- Patrick Vernon on Black, Asian and Minority ethnic communities not taking the vaccine
- Introducing Sarah Betteley, HPFT’s new Chair
- Future Heroes - Be the difference in health and social care
- HPFT shortlisted for HSJ Partnership Award
- Easy read advice for getting ready for festivals and celebrations
- HPFT webchat service is still available from 7am-7pm, Monday to Friday
- Winter Wellbeing Blog
- HPFT shortlisted for HSJ Mental Health Trust of the Year Award
- We’re still here to help if you need mental health support
- Innovative collaboration to improve diabetes pathways in NE Essex wins at prestigious national diabetes awards
- HPFT Psychiatrists scoop the top spots in Royal College of Psychiatrists national competition
- Sign up for 14th Annual Recovery Conference: A Journey of Rediscovery - Finding Hope and Opportunity in Changing Times
- World Mental Health Day asks for "Mental Health for all"
- Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust appoints new Chair
- Talented service user enters her artwork for national competition
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2020
- New HPFT CAMHS DBT Service shortlisted in Nursing Times Awards
- Trust launches free webchat service for Herts residents
- Trust launches free helpline number for Herts residents
- HPFT staff shortlisted for three Royal College Psychiatry Awards
- New Grief and Bereavement Webinar Series
- Hertfordshire residents urged to help prevent local lockdowns
- Find career information and lots more on new Hertfordshire and West Essex Health and Care Academy website
- Join HPFT's online Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday 15 July 2020
- We've been shortlisted for two 2020 HSJ Patient Safety Awards!
- NHS staff family at mental health and learning disabilities Trust reunited after months apart
- New liaison and diversion service launched for vulnerable people in the Criminal Justice System in Hertfordshire
- Annual General Meeting 2020
- HPFT supports "Making Caring Visible" this Carers Week 8-14 June 2020
- Trust launches ‘round the clock’ enhanced mental health support and direct access via NHS 111 for Herts residents
- HPFT launches helpline to support NHS and social care staff across Hertfordshire and an online resource library for all
- Let’s Talk Eating Disorders - Sunday 8 March
- National NHS leader sees health and care joint working at its best
- Mental Health Nurses Day 2020 - Lorna talks about her 25 year career in Mental Health Nursing
- Staff Survey results – celebrating another great year of improved results
- LGBT+ History Month - HPFT's Chief Nurse shares a poem by a school friend
- Older people’s ward therapist shortlisted for outstanding achievement
- National Apprenticeship Week - being an apprentice at HPFT
- HPFT’s award-winning CAMHS Home Treatment team features in new national Mental Health Report
- HPFT’s Community Perinatal Team featured on BBC’s Inside Out London show
- £3m funding boost to support adults in mental health crisis across Hertfordshire and West Essex
- Share your views on autism assessments for adults in Hertfordshire
- NHS top tips to help with achieving New Year goals
HPFT Healthy Living Fair for Service Users and Carers 21 February 2023
19 Jan 23
HPFT Healthy Living Fair for Service Users and Carers.
Find out more about how you can improve your physical health and wellbeing
Come and join us at the HPFT Healthy Living Fair where you’ll be able to meet experts face to face and learn about some of the steps you can take to improve your physical health and wellbeing.
Tuesday 21 February 2023
10.30am – 2.30pm
Registration and refreshments from 10.00am
HPFT Head Office
There’ll be a programme of talks covering a range of health and wellbeing topics, and stalls where you can talk on a one-to-one basis and find more information and advice about ways to stay well, including alternatives to tobacco, healthy eating and exercise. Full programme can be found here.
You can also visit the Simulation Hub, our innovative training facility that uses scenarios co-created with Experts by Experience in a supportive learning environment.
And you’ll have the opportunity to get involved and have your say on the new HPFT ‘Looking Forward Together’ Strategy and Physical Health Strategies.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
For more information, please contact email@example.com
To book your place via our Eventbrite booking form please click here